CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

::: Today I'm Getting a Year Older :::

bismillahirrahmanirrahim

salam. 
oh yeah... like everybody knows..today was my birthday. yay me...heHEHe 
and, yes...i'm getting a year older...but I'm still 17 at heart. HaHaHa. oh, sangat tak sedar diri, kan?? 
well it just doesn't feel different than any other day minus everyone saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
 I'm wonder if one day it will feel any different? 
dan... 
syukur Alhamdulillah. ALLAH masih memberi kesempatan untuk aii terus menghirup udara di muka bumi-Nya.
semoga dengan pertambahan umur ini akan membuat aii semakin tabah, semkin kuat, semakin matang dan semakin bertambah iman dan amalan dalam diri. insyaALLAH. amin. =]

well, this year no special celebration...tak macam tahun2 lepas. surprised party made by my roomies and my classmate. huhuhu. i miss that moment. really miss it. Hmmmm...
but nevermind...i already rewarded myself a self bought gif... KiHkIhKiH.
Plus, what's great is a number of my friends remembered and already and called and massaged me!!
Yay me again...hAHhahHAH.


0 comments:

Post a Comment